Happy Valentine’s Day
I hope you have something special planned with your loved ones. February is a busy month for us, both Tasha and O-Man have birthdays, as well as my sister and niece! Plus, Tasha was in her middle school musical as one of the 3 little pigs in Shrek Jr.
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means, if you click the link and buy something, I may receive a percentage of sales at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Domestic Deadline.
Tonight the kids have activities, so I’m sure IronFish and I will get a dinner out this weekend. It’s fine by me to wait a bit, especially since we’ve got a bit of a cold going through our house right now!
So, I thought today I’d share a round-up of some Valentine’s posts from myself as well as some other very talented bloggers.
- Quick Valentine’s Pillow
- All the fish in the sea FREE Valentine’s printable
- My DIY Barnwood Chalkboard, great for any holiday!
- Free Valentine’s printables from Wife in Progress
- Valentine’s Day bedroom decor
- Mini Valentine’s trees
Yummy Desserts to Share with Your Love
- Super Easy Chocolate Mousse
- Cupcakes in a jar
- Chocolate meringue hearts
- S’mores in a mason jar
- Creme Brulee (hint, feel free to make this for me!)
- Mini Oreo cheesecakes for two
In our digital age, there are tons of things that can be ordered and delivered instantly!
- The gift of Amazon Prime Shop Amazon – Give the Gift of Amazon Prime
- An Audible membership is a great way to “read” for a commuter Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
- Kindle Unlimited is great for an avid reader Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial
- Unlimited music (we love listening to music through our echo dot) Try Amazon Music Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial
Gifts for Bloggers
These are a few of my must-haves as a blogger! No one said you couldn’t treat yourself on Valentine’s Day!
- Elite Blog Academy – this only open’s once a year, but if you get on the waiting list now, you can take advantage of the free download and upcoming free training
- A PicMonkey subscription is great for a blogger, avid photographer, graphic artist or anyone who enjoys editing pictures or creating digital designs.
Gifts for Moms
- I use the MyFreezEasy app on a regular basis, it keeps me from going insane every night at dinner, or worse, when I need to go grocery shopping!
- Know someone who got an instant pot for Christmas but isn’t fully comfortable using it? This is an awesome course (I just completed it!) Electric Pressure Cooking 101
- I have a love for eBooks and online courses. Two that I recently enjoyed and really found valuable are Make Over Your Mornings and Make Over Your Evenings.
Enjoy your Valentine’s Day!