Welcome to the Merry ThanksChristmas Recipe Contest. I’m so excited to be a part of this! Here’s the low down… if you have a blog and recipe posts on that blog, you can enter to win cash! OK, it’s PayPal, but you can send it to your bank and withdraw cash, or use it like Monopoly money like I do. Ha! Not a blogger? That’s OK too, we have a giveaway for you. Either way, there are lots of categories to enter and find recipes to use this holiday season.
My sweet Tasha loves to be in the kitchen. I grew up helping my mom and grandma in the kitchen, so I’m so happy to have a child to follow in this tradition. Especially since we have our amazing new kitchen to cook and bake in!
Ever since we have experimented with lots of different fillings. Pumpkin will always be a big hit in our house, but blueberry cream or apple pie are both vying for second place.
The great thing about this recipe is using cookie cutters, any shape can be made! Tasha has been making double batches and even just cuts rectangles. We are already planning on making pumpkin and apple pie pasties for Thanksgiving. Christmas flavors are still being experimented with.
Merry ThanksChristmas Recipe Contest 2017
A big Thank You! to the co-hosts for supporting the Merry ThanksChristmas Recipe Contest 2017, and making this event possible. Please check out their blogs and follow them on social media!
Thank you so much to everyone who participated in this delicious recipe contest. With 548 recipes entered, this is a fantastic resource for your holiday cooking, as well as all year long. So, now, it is our pleasure to announce…
3rd Place: $50 Prize
Mulled Apple Cider Recipe from Jenna @ The Urben Life
2nd Place: $75 Prize
Sour Cream Cookies Recipe from Kris @ Big Rigs ‘n Lil’ Cookies
…and drum roll please…
1st Place: $150 Prize
White Chocolate Tiramisu Trifle with Spiced Pears Recipe from Deb @ Just Short of Crazy
Check out the Winners of the 2017 Merry ThanksChristmas Recipe Contest! #recipes #holiday #MTCRC
Our GIVEAWAY WINNER is Michael Hurt — $100 PayPal CASH
Congratulations to ALL of our winners!
Recipe Contest Details:
- Contest OPEN for Entries – October 15, 2017, through November 8, 2017.
- One recipe from each category will be selected as a Finalist.
- Finalists will be announced on November 10, 2017.
- Winners (1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place) will be announced November 15, 2017.
- All prizes paid USD via PayPal.
- 1st Place – $150
- 2nd Place – $75
- 3rd Place – $50
Rules for Recipe Entries:
- Must be a Blogger to Enter.
- Recipe must be linked to the direct blog post where the full recipe is published.
- You may enter as many Recipes as you like.
- You may enter in various categories. Be sure the recipe fits the category.
- You must include your Email when linking recipes. Winners will be notified via Email.
- If you are a winner, you must be able to accept prize via PayPal.
- Recipe photos may be used for promotional purposes. All credits will be given to the original source.
- No Blog necessary to enter the Giveawway!
- ENTER the GIVEAWAY at the bottom of this post!
- Chance to WIN $100 USD PayPal CASH!!!
<h1 style=”text-align: center;”><strong>The Finalists</strong></h1>
Congratulations to the finalists! One recipe was chosen from each category. These recipes have the chance of winning the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place prize! Good luck. The Winners will be announced on November 15, 2017.
Look below to see all the recipes entered in the contest and be inspired for your holiday celebrating!
SALADS & COLD SIDE DISHES
HOT SIDE DISHES
DRINKS & COCKTAILS
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for having fun with us at the Merry ThanksChristmas Recipe Contest 2017. It’s great to get everyone ready to celebrate the holidays with delectable food and drink. Happy Holidays!
I can’t wait to see what you link up and try some of these recipes in my new kitchen!