School is out and summer is officially here! Soon I will have a kitchen I want to be in. A place where I will want to make meals and treats for and with my family. It won’t be long before I’m ready to stock the freezer again with meals. But, I’m also looking forward to stocking it with tasty frozen treats for the hot summer days and nights. I’ve collected 14 recipes to share with you today for homemade summer popsicles.
Despite my love of ice cream, it’s been a few years since we’ve had a lot of popsicles in the freezer. My kids are allergic to artificial food coloring. This makes me very picky as to what treats they can have.
A few days ago my sister, Gretchen, was visiting New York City for work. The girls and I met her in the city for an afternoon of fun.
While strolling through The High Line, we found a vendor offering organic juice flavored shaved ice and fruity popsicles. Flavors like lemon ginger, basil watermelon mint, and honey blackberry. Tasha asked if we could make our own popsicles once the kitchen was done.
So, when I saw some wonderful recipes for popsicles linked up to our weekly #HomeMattersParty, I knew I needed to do a round-up.
I’m a huge coconut fan. To me, it says tropical and refreshing. These combinations with coconut sound amazing!
- Raspberry Coconut Pops From Playdates to Parties
- All That’s Jas shares Coconut Lime Ice Cream Pops
- High Protein Coconut Mango Ice Cream Bars via Lydia Out Loud
Nothing says summer like fresh blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries. Berries are my favorite fruit. Someday I’ll have a garden to grow them.
- 4th of July Popsicles from Stagetecture
- She Saved shares Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles
- Fruit Swirled Yogurt Pops via The Chef Next Door
- Blueberry Mango Popsicles from Food Fun Family
- Somewhat simple shares Strawberry Basil Frozen Yogurt Pops along with links to 3 more tasty looking pops!
- Strawberry Paletas via The Black Peppercorn
- Stacy Risenmay of Not Just a Housewife shares her Blueberry Creamies
More Tasty Treats
Chocolate, peanut butter, banana, creamsicle. So many yummy options.
- Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches from Cooking on the Front Burners is a great trick for a cute and yummy treat!
- Peanut Butter and Banana Yogurt Pops via Home Cooking Memories
- Kleinworth & Co shares Dairy-Free Fudge Pops
- See Lindsay shares Homemade Creamsicles
Pin for Later
As always, feel free to pin and share this collection. If you want to pin a specific recipe, please do so from the original blog post.
Hopefully, soon, some of these will be in my new built-in freezer!